Do you need a new mattress with huge savings off retail, and love supporting your local school district? Duh. Who doesn’t.
The 6th annual Meadowdale High School mattress sale fundraiser is Saturday October 23rd from 10am – 5pm at the Lynnwood Convention Center.
Support Meadowdale Music & Arts with their 6th ANNUAL mattress fundraiser.
They will carry over 30 quality name brands like:
They will have all the different types of mattresses like:
- Memory Foam
They will also be selling all the necessary accesories like:
- Adjustable Bases
This is ONE DAY only, so we need your help to SPREAD THE WORD by inviting all of your family and friends. Profits go directly to the Meadowdale Music & Arts Boosters.
Meadwodale High School Mattress Sale Fundraiser
Saturday October 23rd 10am – 5pm
Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th st sw
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Anyone that wants to buy a mattress at a huge discount and support their local school district
Try to find a flyer to bring with you and get a Free Luxury Travel Pillow
MEADOWDALE ARTS AND MUSIC BOOSTER OGRANIZATION
Meadowdale Arts & Music Booster Organization (MAMBO) is a non-profit, independent group organized for the purpose of supporting and promoting the education and activities offered by Meadowdale High School visual and performing arts programs.
If you have a student involved in any of the visual or performing arts, you are a member of MAMBO. We need your help to continue growing strong in our support for our artistic students!
Where does the money that they raise go? Directly back to the students of Meadowdale High School! Here are a few things they supported last year:
- Purchased a new kiln
- Purchased tripod dollies for photography/video
- Purchased shoulder rigs for photography/video
- Purchased dark room supplies
- Purchased Kawaii Grand Piano for Black Box
- Helped fund new choir robes
- Purchased musical instruments and equipment (flugelhorns, congas, cymbals, cables)
- Repaired musical instruments (basses, cellos)
- Purchased new equipment for the drumline
- Granted $8K in transportation funds for music and arts students for competitions
- Provided need-based scholarships to help with activity fees