JOE KISER MAKES A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WATCH THE VIDEO
The Madrona Group would like to congratulate Joe Kiser on getting his managing brokers license. On his fist shot no less. Nice Work Joe!
The Managing Brokers license shows that the Broker has a higher knowledge base. It allows the broker to manage a team, manage an office, or even start their own real estate firm.
The requirements include:
- Having 3 years experience
- Taking 90 hours of higher learning classes
- Passing the state facilitated Managing Broker’s exam
This has been a big month for The Madrona Group.
- Joe earned his managing brokers license.
- The team earned a Presidents Gold production award.
- Our designated broker added us the future leaders of John L. Scott training group.
We know that none of this would be possible without the love and support of our family, friends and clients. You are the reason that we work so hard and keep our nose to the grindstone.
We are both so luck to have you all in our lives.
Joe’s Video Transcript
Share this post!