Learn More About The Meadowdale Neighborhood Real Estate Market
If you live in the Meadowdale area of South Snohomish County, in the North East side of Edmonds and the South West side of Lynnwood WA, you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of January 2017 courtesy of the NWMLS Infosparks.
MEADOWDALE NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET REPORT INFOGRAPHIC
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
Meadowdale Neighborhood Market Stats
- 17 homes sold in January of 2017
- 12 homes sold in 2016
- 5 more home sold in Meadowdale in January 17 than 2016
- 23 was the average days that a home in Meadowdale stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 1/17
- 28 was the average days on market in 2016
- It took 5 days less on the market for a home to sell in 2017 than the same time last year
- $555,421 was the average sales price of homes sold in 1/17
- $545,829 was the average in 1/16
- The average home sold for $9,592 more in January of 2017 than the same time last year
- 100% Is the January 2017 Sale Price to List Price Ratio, or what a buyer pays for the home divided by the last list price
- 97.3% Sale Price to List Price Ratio in January 2016
- That is a .3% increase in 2017
- 2,472 average square feet of homes sold in 2017
- $224 average price per square foot
- 16 active listings in Meadowdale in 1/17
- .8 months of buyable inventory in Meadowdale in January
- $340,000 was the lowest price that a home sold for in 1/17
- $1,379,950 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $368,000 was the lowest priced active listing
- $2,095,000 was the highest priced active listing
For more information about the Meadowdale Neighborhood including; Homes For Sale, Detailed School Information, Detailed Park Information, Livability Reports, Maps, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Government Offices, Churches, and Things To Do.
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Meadowdale.