Learn More About The BRIER Neighborhood Real Estate Market
If you live in the city of Brier in South Snohomish County Washington you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of January 2017 courtesy of the NWMLS Infosparks.
BRIER NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET REPORT INFOGRAPHIC
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
Brier Neighborhood Market Stats – 1/17
- 8 homes sold in January of 2017
- 4 homes sold in 2016
- 4 more home sold in Brier in January of 2017 than 2016
- 44 was the average days that a home in Brier stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 1/17
- 49 was the average days on market in 2016
- It took 5 days less on the market for a home to sell in 2017 than last year
- $544,820 was the average sales price of homes sold in 1/17
- $619,875 was the average in 2016
- The average home sold for $75,055 less in 2017 than the same time last year
- 100% – Sellers received 100% of their listed price in January 2017
- 100% average list to sales price in 201
- There was no fluctuation between years
- 2,481 average square feet of homes sold in 2016
- $266 average price per square foot
- 2 active listings in January of 2017
- .2 months of buyable inventory in Brier
- $408,000 was the lowest price that a home sold for in January
- $840,000 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $393,900 was the lowest priced active listing
- $1,100,000 was the highest priced active listing
For more information about the Brier Neighborhood located between Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Bothell and Lake Forest Park WA please visit:
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Brier.