The Latest Market Statistics For The Meadowdale Neighborhood
If you live in the Meadowdale neighborhood of South Snohomish County, in the North East side of Edmonds and the South West side of Lynnwood WA, you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of February 2017 courtesy of the NWMLS Infosparks.
MEADOWDALE NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET REPORT INFOGRAPHIC
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
PAST MONTHS REPORTS
We put this list together every month. If you are interested in seeing past months you can access the archive below:
Meadowdale Neighborhood Market Stats
- 6 homes sold in February of 2017
- 7 homes sold in 2016
- 1 less home sold in Meadowdale in February 2017 than 2016
- 16 was the average days that a home in Meadowdale stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 2/17
- 58 was the average days on market in 2016
- It took 42 days less on the market for a home to sell in 2017 than the same time last year
- $427,150 was the average sales price of homes sold in 1/17
- $507,669 was the average in 2/16
- The average home sold for $80,519 less in February of 2017 than the same time last year
- 103.8% Is the February 2017 Sale Price to List Price Ratio, or what a buyer pays for the home divided by the last list price
- 101.6% Sale Price to List Price Ratio in February 2016
- That is a 2.2% increase in 2017
- 1,922 average square feet of homes sold in 2017
- $259 average price per square foot
- 10 active listings in Meadowdale in 2/17
- .5 months of buyable inventory in Meadowdale in February
- $290,000 was the lowest price that a home sold for in 2/17
- $745,00 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $430,000 was the lowest priced active listing
- $1,100,000 was the highest priced active listing
What is the data telling us about February?
Not many homes Sold, not many homes were Listed, and there is an extremely low .5 months of inventory. There was a high Sale Price to List Price ratio.
It is a sellers market.
For more information about the Meadowdale Neighborhood including; Homes For Sale, Detailed School Information, Detailed Park Information, Livability Reports, Maps, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Government Offices, Churches, and Things To Do.
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Meadowdale.