The latest real estate market data for the Maplewood Edmonds Neighborhood
If you live in the Maplewood Edmonds neighborhood of South Snohomish County located in Edmonds WA south of Perrinville, east of the Edmonds Bowl, north of Esperance, and west of Edmonds Community College you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of February 2017 courtesy of the NWMLS and Infosparks.
MAPLEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET REPORT INFOGRAPHIC
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
Past Months Report
We put this list together every month. If you are interested in seeing past months you can access the archive below:
Maplewood Neighborhood Market Stats
- 5 homes were sold in Maplewood Edmonds in the month of February 2017
- 7 homes sold in the same month of 2016
- 2 less homes sold in Maplewood in February 2017 than 2016
- 11 was the average days that a home in Maplewood stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 2/2017
- 24 was the average days on market in 2/2016
- It took 13 days less on the market for a home to sell in 2017 than last year
- $525,240 was the average sales price of a Maplewood Edmonds home sold in 2/17
- $405,071 was the average in 2/16
- The average home sold for $120,169 more in 2017 than in February of last year
- 107.8% Is the February 2017 Sale Price to List Price Ratio, or what a buyer pays for the home divided by the listed price
- 100.5% Sale Price to List Price Ratio in February 2016
- That is a 7.3% increase in 2017
- 2,171 average square feet of Maplewood homes sold in 2/17
- $265 average price per square foot
- 2 active listings in February of 2017
- .2 months of buyable inventory in Maplewood
- $317,000 was the lowest price that a home sold for in 2/17
- $905,000 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $519,500 was the lowest priced active listing
- $525,000 was the highest priced active listing
For more information about the Maplewood Neighborhood including; Homes For Sale, Detailed School Information, Detailed Park Information, Livability Reports, Maps, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Government Offices, Churches, and Things To Do.
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Maplewood.