Get The Latest Brier Real Estate Market Data
If you live in the city of Brier in South Snohomish County Washington you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of February 2017 courtesy of the NWMLS Infosparks.
BRIER NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET REPORT INFOGRAPHIC
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
PAST MONTHS REPORTS
We put this list together every month. If you are interested in seeing past months you can access the archive below:
Brier Neighborhood Market Stats – 2/17
- 3 homes sold in February of 2017
- 5 homes sold in 2016
- 2 less homes sold in Brier in February of 2017 than 2016
- 6 was the average days that a home in Brier stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 2/17
- 52 was the average days on market in 2016
- It took 46 days less on the market for a home to sell in 2017 than last year
- $466,333 was the average sales price of homes sold in 2/17
- $502,090 was the average in 2016
- The average home sold for $39,757 less in 2017 than the same time last year
- 105.6% – Sellers received 5.6% above their listed price in February 2017
- 100% average list to sales price in 2016
- 7.6% increase in February of 2017 over 2016
- 1,390 average square feet of homes sold in February of 2017
- $398 average price per square foot
- 5 active listings in February of 2017
- .6 months of buyable inventory in Brier
- $424,000 was the lowest price that a home sold for in February
- $530,000 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $899,937 was the lowest priced active listing
- $950,000 was the highest priced active listing
For more information about the Brier Neighborhood located between Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Bothell and Lake Forest Park WA please visit:
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Brier.