1202 Lakeview Blvd E #3 Seattle Condo For Sale

1202 Lakeview Blvd E #3 SEATTLE condo for salePendingOpen House: Fri 6/2 4-7pm Sat 6/3 & Sun 6/4 1-4pm
  • $749,000
    • Address:
      1202 Lakeview Blvd E #3
      Seattle, WA 98102
    • Property Type:
    • Beds: 2
    • Baths: 2
    • Sq Ft: 1,126

Stunning Views! This Seattle condo in trendy Capitol Hill offers breathtaking vistas of Lake Union, the Olympics, and the iconic Seattle skyline. 2 beds + bonus office/flex space alcove, provides the perfect blend of comfort & functionality. Well-equipped kitchen boasts high-end fixtures, the open concept living/dining area showered w/ natural light, flows onto expansive deck ideal for entertaining + enjoying sunset views & dazzling fireworks shows. Huge primary suite features 4-piece en suite w/ a walk-in shower, offering a serene retreat.  Additional features include a dramatic tile gas fireplace & full-size W/D in unit. Boutique 8-unit building w/ very low turnover. Convenient city living, secure garage parking & self-managed building.

Address:1202 Lakeview Blvd E #3
Zip Code:98102
Subdivision:Capitol Hill
Year Built:1990
Square Feet:1,126
Property Type:Condo
Scenery:Lake Union, Seattle Skyline
Tagged Features:
Please sign up for a Listing Manager account below to inquire about this listing

Location Map

MLS Logo Listing provided courtesy of Northwest MLS. The information contained in this listing has not been verified by John L. Scott or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer. All listings may not be displayed in a specific marketplace, as some Brokers or property owners may opt out. School data is provided by GreatSchools and is subject to GreatSchools terms of use. School data is provided only for general reference and should not be relied upon without your independent verification. John L. Scott is not affiliated with GreatSchools nor third party providers of service boundaries and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the school data provided. To verify enrollment eligibility and related information, contact the school, school district, or relevant government agency directly.

← Back to main site