Learn More About The Meadowdale Neighborhood Real Estate Market
'24 homes sold in the Meadowdale area of Southwest Snohomish County in December of 2016' (NWMLS)Click To Tweet
If you live in the Meadowdale area of North Edmonds and West Lynnwood you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of December 2016.
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
Meadowdale Neighborhood Market Stats
- 24 homes sold in December of 2017
- 15 homes sold in 2016
- 9 more homes sold in Meadowdale December of 2017 than in December of 2016
- 18 was the average days that a home in Meadowdale stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 2017
- 17 was the average days on market in 2016
- It took 1 day longer on the market for a home to sell in 2017 than last year
- $433,526 was the average sales price of homes sold in 2017
- $463,714 was the average in 2016
- The average home sold for $30,188 less in 2017 than the same time last year
- 100.52% Average list to sales price 2017
- 99% average list to sales price in 2016
- That is a 1.52% increase in 2017
- 1,955 average square feet of homes sold in 2017
- $230 average price per square foot
- 11 active listings in December of 2016
- .5 months of buyable inventory in Meadowdale
- $199,950 was the lowest price that a home sold for in December
- $850,000 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $779,950 was the lowest priced active listing
- $850,000 was the highest priced active listing
For more information about the Meadowdale Neighborhood located in Edmonds and Lynnwood WA please visit:
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Meadowdale.