Learn More About The Maplewood Neighborhood Real Estate Market
If you live in the Maplewood area of South Snohomish County in Edmonds WA you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of December 2016 courtesy of the NWMLS Infosparks.
MAPLEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET REPORT INFOGRAPHIC
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
Maplewood Neighborhood Market Stats
- 13 homes sold in December of 2016
- 12 homes sold in 2015
- 1 more home sold in Maplewood in December of 2016 than 2015
- 26 was the average days that a home in Maplewood stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 2016
- 25 was the average days on market in 2015
- It took 1 day longer on the market for a home to sell in 2016 than last year
- $542,414 was the average sales price of homes sold in 2016
- $490,442 was the average in 2015
- The average home sold for $48,259 more in 2016 than the same time last year
- 99% Average list to sales price 2016
- 100% average list to sales price in 2015
- That is a 1% decrease in 2016
- 2,611 average square feet of homes sold in 2016
- $246 average price per square foot
- 6 active listings in December of 2016
- .6 months of buyable inventory in Maplewood
- $265,000 was the lowest price that a home sold for in December
- $1,275,000 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $250,000 was the lowest priced active listing
- $895,000 was the highest priced active listing
For more information about the Maplewood Neighborhood located in Edmonds WA south of Perrinville, east of the Edmonds Bowl, north of Esperance, and west of Edmonds Community College please visit:
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Maplewood.