Learn More About The Brier Neighborhood Real Estate Market
'9 homes sold in the Brier area of Southwest Snohomish County in December of 2016' (NWMLS)Click To Tweet
If you live in the Brier area of South Snohomish County you may be interested in what the real estate market looks like. We have put together this attractive infographic to display the current market stats.
Below you will find both an infographic and a summary of the data presented for the month of December 2016 courtesy of the NWMLS Infosparks.
If you like our infographic or know someone that may like it please don’t hesitate to share it on your Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
If you would like to download the image:
Brier Neighborhood Market Stats
- 9 homes sold in December of 2016
- 9 homes sold in 2015
- The same number of homes sold in Brier in December of 2016 and 2015
- 18 was the average days that a home in Meadowdale stayed on the market before an offer was accepted in 2016
- 48 was the average days on market in 2015
- It took 30 days longer on the market for a home to sell in 2016 than last year
- $539,826 was the average sales price of homes sold in 2016
- $448,833 was the average in 2015
- The average home sold for $90,993 less in 2016 than the same time last year
- 100% Average list to sales price 2016
- 99.5% average list to sales price in 2015
- That is a .5% increase in 2016
- 2,138 average square feet of homes sold in 2016
- $232 average price per square foot
- 2 active listings in December of 2016
- .2 months of buyable inventory in Meadowdale
- $335,000 was the lowest price that a home sold for in December
- $897,937 was the highest price that a home sold for
- $393,900 was the lowest priced active listing
- $974,937 was the highest priced active listing
For more information about the Brier Neighborhood located between Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Bothell and Lake Forest Park WA please visit:
Be sure to check back again next month to find the updated real estate statistics for Brier.