The 31st EDMONDS ROTARY WATERFRONT FESTIVAL est. 1988
The setting for the festival is the beautiful Port of Edmonds Marina that is home to over 1200 boats and named the 2006 National Marina of the Year. When you come to the Waterfront festival you’ll find something for everyone in your family to enjoy. Here are some of the attractions:
- THE MAIN STAGE A varity of bands and music will be featured throughout the weekend – see the lineup on our Home Page.
- SHUTTLE TROLLY will be on hand to help make your visit to the festival a snap.
- FOOD ROW will offer taste-tempting treats from over 15 food booths.
- THE WILLOW CREEK (aka Deer Creek) FISH HATCHERY will offer free fishing for kids Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm. This event is hosted by Edmonds Laebugten Salmon Chapter and has become a traditional favorite attraction.
- 13th Annual CLASSIC YACHT DISPLAY sponsored by Pacific Northwest Classic Yacht Association will be in the water all weekend long. Bring your sea legs and stroll the docks marveling in the beauty of yachts built as early as 1928 and up to 73’ long. The craftsmanship is unsurpassed and you have to see the beauty of these boats to believe it. Up to 20 will be on display. Meet the owners and tour these beautiful boats. www.classicyacht.org
- Classic Boat Display will showcase several Mahogany gems on trailers on the festival grounds. Marvel at the meticulous woodwork that went into the boats of yesteryear. Talk with the owners on how to care for these beautiful boats and what is under the hood.
- HYDROPLANE DISPLAYS: get your picture taken with some of the fastest boats on water that you see racing at Seafair and Tri Cities.
- KIDS’ ACTIVITIES include tons of fun stuff for the kids. Reptile Isle, inflatable rides, carnival games, face painting, rock climbing wall, bungee trampoline, paintball gallery and lots and lots of cool stuff for the youngsters.
- ARTS & CRAFTS is always a favorite attraction. Glass art, pottery, paintings, jewelry, clothing, and much more.
- MUSIC AT THE PIER – SEA JAZZ will kick off its 5th year in conjunction with the Edmonds Rotary Club Waterfront Festival and will feature live jazz. You can see these award winning musicians from the Edmonds School District at 3PM on the FAMILY STAGE. Throughout the rest of the weekend they will be performing in the Port of Edmonds Public Plaza.
- GOING GREEN-The Boy Scout troops of Mount Baker Council will monitor the trash for the grounds of the Festival and the Waste Warriors of the Sustainable Community Stewards of the Snohomish County WSU Extension Service will cycle the waste stream. Last year ½ ton of organic waste was diverted from the landfill through your efforts.
Visitors can choose from the following:
- Sound Transit/Amtrak (adjacent to 190 Sunset Restaurant)
- The Bank of America parking lot (306 Main Street, Edmonds) – Waterfront Festival Volunteers only
There is a $10 fee for parking in these lots Or you can park for free and Take the Trolley!
The Edmonds Waterfront Festival shuttle service runs continuously, every 45 minutes during the times listed below. The Trolley begins and ends at the Waterfront Festival. It will pick up and drop off passengers at Union Bank on 3rd Avenue S, Bank of America on 3rd/Main and Sound Transit (Dayton Street).
- Friday, June 1: 2:30pm to 10:30pm
- Saturday, June 2: 10:30am to 10:30pm
- Sunday, June 3: 10:30am to 7:30pm
$4 admission, children 12 and under are free
Friday, June 1st 3pm-10pm
3 pm – 4 pm – SeaJazz Big Band
Edmonds area High School Jazz musicians
4:30 – 5:30 pm – M80’s
80’s pop hits
5 pm – 7 pm – Steffon Moody
Thurston Howell III (Roaming)
5:30 pm – 6 pm – 2018 WATERFRONT FESTIVAL OPENING CEREMONY
Featuring: Port Director and Yacht Club Commodore
6 pm – 7:30 pm – Michelle Taylor
Queen of the Rockin Blues
8 pm – 10 pm – The Beatniks
Legendary Classic Rock Cover Band!
All Day – Matt Clough
Saturday, June 2nd 11am-10pm
9 am – 10:30 am – 5K Run
Family-Friendly 5K Run at Civic Field!
Noon – 1:30 pm – The Fentons
Rockin Country & Revved Up Bluegrass
12pm – 2 pm – Retile Isle
Retile Show – Kids Area
1 pm – 3 pm – Steffon Moody
2 pm – 3 pm – The Davanos
Rock & Raise your glass
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm – Richard Allen
6 pm – 7:30 pm – Angry Young Men
8 pm – 10 pm – Afrodisiacs
All Day – Mike Calvin
Sunday, June 3rd 11am-7pm
11:30 am – 12:30 pm – Shane Cobane
Noon – 2:00 pm – Seafair Pirates
1 pm – 2 pm – Abbagraphs
1 pm – 3 pm – Retile Isle
Retile Show – Kids Area
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Dana Osborn Band
4 pm – 5 pm – Metal Shop
80’s Pop Rock
5:30 pm – 7 pm – Nite Wave
80’s New Wave
All Day – Mike Colvin
- Vendors and Sponsors: Valerie Claypool 206.335.9665 or email: [email protected]
- Entertainers: Craig Cooke 425.489.7900 Extension 1
- General Information: Valerie Claypool 206.335.9665 or email: [email protected]
- Media Contact: Valerie Claypool 206.355.9665 or email: [email protected]